[gnhlug-announce] GNHLUG Quarterly Meeting - 30 April 2003, 19:30

pll at lanminds.com pll at lanminds.com
Wed Apr 2 15:22:26 EST 2003

Hi all,

For once, here's an *early* announcement for a quarterly meeting:

Who:	Greg Rundlett
What:	The Linux MultiMedia Desktop
When:	30 April 2003, 19:30
Where:	TBD (we're waiting on confirmation from location)

Greg will discuss how he uses his Linux system to extract images from
his digital camera and "just drag and drop the photos into my gallery
to publish them complete with EXIF data!"

Additionally, time permitting, he may delve into using applications like The
GIMP for photo touch up, and streaming audio to enable listening to
MP3 collections from anywhere on the Internet.

So, mark the date on your calendar and drag a friend, relative, or
even some stranger off the street and find out how you can start
using Linux for useful, productive, real life tasks :)
--
Seeya,
Paul

    Reluctant Co-Chairman, Greater New Hampshire Linux User's Group (GNHLUG)
                   Reluctant  Chairman, Nashua Chapter GNHLUG
                         http://www.gnhlug.org
      Events:  http://md.appropriatesolutions.com/gnhlug/lug_cal/month.php