This monday: Webmin, Gentoo

David J Berube djberube at berubeconsulting.com
Thu Jul 29 22:45:31 EDT 2004

Hey all,

The next CentraLUG meeting will be Monday, August 2nd - this
coming Monday. We're going to have presentations on Webmin - the
premier way to manage your *Nix box over the web - and Gentoo -
an awesome file manager.

It's going to be an absolutely fantastic meeting, so don't miss it!

Per usual, there will be copius amounts of caffeine - and free
caffeine is always good.

See you there,

Dave

P.S. It's at the NHTI. You can get directions on the NHTI site:

http://www.nhti.net/frames_Map.html

It's in the Library/Learning Center/Bookstore, marked as "I" on that
map. The room is 146, and it starts at 7:00.