[gnhlug-announce] Gaim, Firefox and Twiki - CentraLUG meeting on Monday

David J Berube djberube at berubeconsulting.com
Fri Mar 5 23:51:17 EST 2004

Hello everyone,

Monday March 8th, we're having a meeting demonstrating two OSS apps:
Firefox, an awesome open source web browser, and GAIM, an open source
IM client that supports MSN, Yahoo, AIM, ICQ, and others simultaneously.

BONUS: We're also going to have a presentation on TWiki and the
CentraLUG portal.

You can get directions on the NHTI site:

http://www.nhti.net/frames_Map.html

It's in the Library/Learning Center/Bookstore, marked as "I" on that
map. The room is 145, and it starts at 7:00.

Take it easy,

David J Berube
Berube Consulting
djberube at berubeconsulting.com