SLUG meeting Monday 5/10 7pm Morse 301 on GPS software.

Robert E. Anderson rea at q.sr.unh.edu
Mon May 10 10:57:01 EDT 2004

The Topic is:  Global Positioning System (GPS) software for Linux.

The next meeting is Monday 5/10/2004 at 7pm in Morse Hall room 301.

We will go over some of the software available under Linux to plot
your position on a map.  What commercial software currently does, and
how close the available opensource versions are getting to that
functionality.  We will also cover some of the advantages that Linux
has in this area.  Sources for downloading maps will also be examined.

See the http://slug.gnhlug.org for directions.

 Robert E. Anderson  		 	email: rea at sr.unh.edu
 Systems Programmer			phone: (603) 862-3489
 UNH Research Computing Center		  fax: (603) 862-1761