Feb 2005 Issue of Linux Magazine?

David Berube form1 at cooltech.org
Mon Mar 7 19:48:01 EST 2005

Hello,

It's entitled *:* Ruby Web Spiders - Build your own spider for automated
web searches
<http://www.linux-magazine.com/issue/51/Ruby_Web_Spiders.pdf>, and you
can get it at:

http://www.linux-magazine.com/issue/51/Ruby_Web_Spiders.pdf

It talks about using Ruby to spider the web - in particular, using Ruby
to spider a Livejournal weblog, and how the techniques can be adapted.
Tonight I'll be speaking on a similar topic at CentraLUG: creating
custom webservers in Ruby. You might find that interesting.

Take it easy,

David J Berube