Reminder: MerriLUG meeting tonight!

Ken D'Ambrosio ken at jots.org
Thu Oct 20 11:28:01 EDT 2005

As usual, tonight's MerriLUG meeting takes place at Martha's Exchange;
6:00 for those who want food, 7:30 upstairs for discussion.  Please RSVP
so I can guesstimate a headcount.

NOTE: I have not yet been able to verify that we have the room; I should
know by 1:30 at the latest, and will e-mail the list, regardless.

Tonight's discussion, presented by me, is OpenVPN -- and Ben had a thought
that perhaps two projectors (one for client, one for server) might be
appropriate -- does anyone have a spare projector?  (I may have access to
two, but it's not a sure thing.)

Look forward to seeing everyone tonight!

-Ken