January MerriLUG meeting [1/19/2006] (Tomorrow!)

Ken D'Ambrosio ken at jots.org
Wed Jan 18 17:43:01 EST 2006

First and foremost, apologies -- I've been busy doing a rollout, and
lost track of the fact that the meeting date was impending.  Next, while
we are having a quarterly meeting on the 24th
(http://acadweb.snhu.edu/Isaak_James/ITseminars/ITSeminars05-06.htm for
details), Richard Weait, our occasional visitor from the Great White
North, will be among us, and has some hardware hack he's interested to
show off, so do come.

Where: Martha's Exchange
When:  Thursday, January 19; 6:00 for grub, 7:30 for meeting
How:   Directions, etc., here:
http://wiki.gnhlug.org/twiki2/bin/view/Www/PlaceMarthasExchange

Looking forward, February's meeting -- which falls on the 16th -- will
bring us Paul Bair to discuss WebJob, a job automation system.  Further,
in March, Christopher Aillon of Red Hat will be presenting NetworkManager.

Please RSVP when you get a chance so that I can tell Martha's how many
to reserve for.

Look forward to seeing you -- and hopefully we can avoid bad karaoke.

-Ken