Monadnock Linux User Group - July 13th

guy Pardoe guy at pardoeonline.com
Tue Jul 11 14:30:01 EDT 2006

The next meeting of the Monadnock Linux User Group (MonadLUG) will be this
Thursday, June 13th, 7:00pm, at the SAU 1 Superintendent's Office behind
South Meadow School in Peterborough.

For directions and other information, visit
http://wiki.gnhlug.org/twiki2/bin/view/Www/MonadLUG

**** AGENDA ****

1.  Announcements.

2.  Charlie Farinella discusses SCREEN.

Screen is a full-screen window manager that multiplexes a physical terminal
between several processes, typically interactive shells.

We're also looking for topics for future meetings.  If you have a suggestion
or would like to present a topic yourself, please contact me at
guy at pardoeonline.com.

Please forward this announcement to anyone you think may be interested in
attending.

Thank you,

Guy Pardoe
MonadLUG Coordinator