Monadnock Linux User Group - June 8th

guy Pardoe guy at pardoeonline.com
Mon Jun 5 09:21:00 EDT 2006

The next meeting of the Monadnock Linux User Group (MonadLUG) will be this
Thursday, June 8th, 7:00pm, at the SAU 1 Superintendent's Office behind
South Meadow School in Peterborough.

For directions and other information, visit
 http://wiki.gnhlug.org/twiki2/bin/view/Www/MonadLUG

**** AGENDA ****

1.  Announcements.

2.  Tim Lind presents on AsteriskT - the Open Source PBX!

Asterisk is a complete PBX in software. It runs on Linux, BSD and MacOSX and
provides all of the features you would expect from a PBX and more. Asterisk
does voice over IP in many protocols, and can interoperate with almost all
standards-based telephony equipment using relatively inexpensive hardware.

We're also looking for topics for future meetings.  If you have a suggestion
or would like to present a topic yourself, please contact me at
guy at pardoeonline.com.

Please forward this announcement to anyone you think may be interested in
attending.

Thank you,

Guy Pardoe
MonadLUG Coordinator