[GNHLUG] MerriLUG Nashua, Thur 20 Dec, Mind and Body Food at Martha's

Jim Kuzdrall gnhlug at intrel.com
Wed Dec 19 09:24:15 EST 2007

Who  : The friendly, suave, intelligent, knowledgeable MerriLUG group
What : Linux Progress, 2007
Where: Martha's Exchange
Day  : Thur 20 Dec **Tomorrow**
Time : 6:00 PM for grub (no upstairs discussion this month)

:: Overview

    What do you consider the significant advances and setbacks for Linux
in 2007?  The demise of SCO?  The Novel-Microsoft pact?  Feisty Fawn?
Linux on Dell?  The super laptop you got for your birthday?  The MythTV
that Jarod Wilson's talk helped you get working?  Eee PC?  ...Or,
anything other topic suitable for gentile dinner conversation e.g.
Paris Hilton's dog.

    Since our generous host usually has the upstairs function rooms
fully engaged during the busy holiday season, we will use this
opportunity for some friendly conversation around the dining table.
Enjoy!

 >>> RSVP to Jim Kuzdrall for dinner to assure adequate seating. <<<
 !!! If you are not a "Regular Attendee" (50%), please let me know. !!!

Driving directions:
http://wiki.gnhlug.org/twiki2/bin/view/Www/PlaceMarthasExchange

Thanks,

Jim Kuzdrall