[GNHLUG] NHRuby.org Meeting TOMORROW, July 17: Live Coding Session

Scott Garman sgarman at zenlinux.com
Mon Jul 16 16:32:49 EDT 2007

Sorry about the late notice - I've been traveling since last Thursday.
So I'll keep this short and to the point.

WHEN: Tuesday, July 17, 2007. 7-9 PM.
WHERE: RMC Research Offices, Portsmouth, NH

WHAT: This month's meeting will consist of a live coding session where
group members Scott Garman and Nick Plante will develop from scratch a
Rails-based web application suggested by member Brian Buckley.

This application will be used to allow members to submit desired meeting
topics for the NH Ruby User Group, allowing registered members to vote
on topics.

This will be a very interactive, beginner-friendly session where the
audience is encouraged to ask questions and help guide the development
of this application.

Also, a copy of Ajax on Rails, by Scott Raymond, will be given away,
thanks to O'Reilly's user group program.

If this presentation proves to be successful, we will consider
continuing to work on this application for the August meeting as well.

For a map and driving directions, see our wiki site:

http://wiki.nhruby.org/index.php/Upcoming_meetings

Regards,

Scott

--