[GNHLUG] CentraLUG, TONIGHT! December 1st, NHTI Library Room 146

Ted Roche tedroche at tedroche.com
Mon Dec 1 14:13:59 EST 2008

Added to the topic list:

- a tale of two upgrades: F9 to F10 inplace for the win! and fixing a
buggy CentOS 4.7 with a CentOS 5.2 upgrade

- overvoltage shutting down UPSes: a shocking tale!

- we'll have a copy of Fedora 10 installed with all the latest shiny
bits, and two liveCDs (GNOME/KDE) and a DVD to give away.

- a book raffle if we get at least five attendees

The Central New Hampshire Linux User Group will hold its monthly meeting
On Monday, December 1st, starting at 7 PM at the New Hampshire
Technical Institute Library, Room 146. Look for the penguin signs.

We've have a laptop, projector, network connections and hold an informal
Q & A and chat session. Possible topics might include:

- the release of Fedora 10 last Wednesday (we'll have a disk or two to
share; email me if you'd like one)
- the recent Professional Ruby Conference held in Boston (nearly
everyone at the conference deploys their apps on Linux!)
- upcoming CentraLUG topics
- recent GNHLUG meetings
- your questions

Hope to see you there!