[GNHLUG] [DLSLUG-Announce] DLSLUG Podcast Now Available

Bill McGonigle bill at bfccomputing.com
Fri Feb 15 19:15:28 EST 2008

Miss a meeting?  Catch up with the DLSLUG podcast:

   http://dlslug.org/podcast

Please provide feedback if you give it a try.  I'm still looking for
some open source software that has a compressor which can operate on
an audio file based on a moving window, rather than the whole file.
If you know of such a product, please let me know.

-Bill

-----
Blog: http://blog.bfccomputing.com/