[GNHLUG] Reminder: CentraLUG, tonight, 6-April: Open Source Business Models, Part II

Ted Roche tedroche at tedroche.com
Mon Apr 6 11:17:21 EDT 2009

Just a reminder that the monthly meeting of the Central New Hampshire
Linux User Group, CentraLUG, takes place tonight at our usual place and
time: the New Hampshire Technical Institute's Library, Room 146, from 7
PM to 8:45 PM.  We'll be continuing our round-table discussion from last
month on Open Source Business Models, focusing on how local
practitioners use Open Source in their businesses. I look forward to a
vigorous discussion!

May's meeting will be held at the Sybase offices, Loudon Road in
Concord, as the NHTI will be in finals week and space would be hard to
reserve. Cole Tuininga will reprise his April Seacoast LUG presentation
on MySQL Optimization. May 4th. Stay tuned for an announcement.