[GNHLUG] MerriLUG Nashua, Thur 15 Jan, Help!!! Org Meeting at MerriLUG

Jim Kuzdrall gnhlug at intrel.com
Wed Jan 14 07:02:42 EST 2009

Who  : The friendly, suave, intelligent, knowledgeable MerriLUG group
What : New program coordinator and speaker list
Where: Martha's Exchange
Day  : Thur 15 Jan **Tomorrow**
Time : 6:00 PM for grub, 7:30 PM for discussion (usually upstairs)

:: Overview

    Our long-serving coordinator, Heather Brodeur, has requested a break
from duty so she might concentrate more effort on her paying work.
Both those of us who have worked with Heather and the many of you who
have benefited from her leadership wish to thank her for doing a fine
job for many years.  Thank you, Heather!

    Now the baton is in Heather's outstretched hand, hoping for a smooth
pass to a relay partner who will carry it forward.  Could that be you?

    The MerriLUG coordinator develops a list of potential presentation
topics from member suggestions or an Ouija Board that we have at the
ready.  Next, a suitable and willing volunteer speaker is contacted.
The name of the consenting volunteer speaker is given to the
announcement publicist, and that is it for the month.  Oh yes, the
coordinator gets to tell jokes to the crowd before introducing the
speaker.

    Please join us at Martha's to select a new coordinator and get them
off to a good start with a long list of topics and speaker suggestions.

 >>> RSVP to Jim Kuzdrall for dinner to assure adequate seating. <<<
 !!! If you are not a "Regular Attendee" (50%), please let me know. !!!

Driving directions:
http://wiki.gnhlug.org/twiki2/bin/view/Www/PlaceMarthasExchange

Thanks,

Jim Kuzdrall