[GNHLUG] MonadLUG May 14, 2009

Charlie Farinella cfarinella at comcast.net
Mon May 11 19:47:23 EDT 2009

Who: Tim Wessels
What: Kablink Open Collaboration
Date: Thursday May 14, 2009
Time: 7:00PM

*** Special Meeting Location ***
Where: Peterborough Town Library (Downstairs Meeting Room)
            2 Concord Street, Peterborough
	    The Library is located on the corner of Main St. and Rt. 202 in
	    Peterborough

Please note that we will be meeting at the Library this month due to the
unavailability of our regular meeting location.  There's a cost involved in
this, so there may be a donation jar at the meeting, all contributions
welcome.  :-)

If anyone wants to meet for dinner at Harlow's at 6:00PM, email me please.

Kablink<http://www.kablink.org>

Kablink was formerly named ICEcore and was originally developed by
SiteScape, Inc in Maynard, MA as an open source project licensed under the
Common Public Attribution License (CPAL). The origins of ICEcore date back
to AltaVista and the original product called AltaVista Forum. Many
iterations and rewrites later we have Kablink. With Kablink Teaming and
Kablink Conferencing users have a full featured open source project that
offers a robust suite of functionality to increase team productivity and
communication. For more information visit the projects page and select
Kablink Teaming or Kablink Conferencing.

--

Charlie Farinella
14 East Ridge Drive