[GNHLUG] [DLSLUG-Announce] November 5th Keysigning Pre-Announcement/RSVP Request

Bill McGonigle bill at bfccomputing.com
Tue Oct 27 14:51:03 EDT 2009

Hi, folks,

The tentative schedule for the November 5th DLSLUG meeting is a
keysigning party, both GPG and the CACert Web of Trust.  The NH/VT area
is sparse with WoT notaries, but I have some who are willing to make
long drives if we have enough interest (which ought to also remedy the
shortfall).

So, I'm asking for folks to indicate their interest in attendance now,
so we can either ask the notaries to make the drive, or not.

Thanks,
-Bill

--
Bill McGonigle, Owner
BFC Computing, LLC
Email, IM, VOIP: bill at bfccomputing.com
Social networks: bill_mcgonigle/bill.mcgonigle