[GNHLUG] Manchester GNHLUG Chapter (aka "ManchLUG") meeting on August 24th

kenta kenta.koga at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 16:16:05 EDT 2010

Chip Marshall and I are co-coordinating a new GNHLUG chapter for
Manchester, NH.  To kick things off we're planning a meet.  So I
cordially invite you to join us two weeks from today to the first
meeting of the new "ManchLUG"

Location:
Wings Your Way
1181 Elm St.
Manchester, NH (Corner of Elm and Bridge)

Date: Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Time: 6:30 for casual pre-meeting drinks and food  7:00 for "official" meeting.

The agenda for this first meeting will be fairly loose. It will be
more a gathering of *nix hobbyists and enthusiasts than a formal
meeting with a set topic and speaker. We'll likely have a round table
discussion over beverages and work out topics for future meetings.

To facilitate and coordinate we've setup this event page:
http://manchlug.eventbrite.com

You do not have to sign-up for the event, but if you choose to it will
help us with planning.

Hope to see you in a few weeks.

-Kenta