[GNHLUG] PySIG - Solstice break?

Bill Sconce sconce at in-spec-inc.com
Mon Jun 20 11:52:00 EDT 2011

It looks like PySIG will get to take a Solstice break (that is, at least
a break from me :) this month. A schedule which I don't control makes it
necessary for me to be out of town late this week.

Apologies to Paul and Dave and Ray and Eric, and Janet, and to all
Pythonistas whose taste includes cookies with chocolate chips/pecans/
currants, for this disruption.

A PySIG meeting could still get together (and eat those cookies). Post a
message on the PySIG list and I'll deliver them to ABI beforehand.

elsewise_next_month'ly yrs,

-Bill

_______
Sent from my virusproofed Linux PC