[GNHLUG] [DLSLUG-Announce] DLSLUG Monthly Meeting 2012-08-02

Lloyd Kvam python at venix.com
Thu Aug 2 10:29:17 EDT 2012

Notes:
        The past_meetings page has been updated and includes links to
        Gabe's XUTools and Mike's slides about ebooks and the publishing
        industry.
        http://dlslug.org/past_meetings.html

Next Meeting Aug 2
        Web Applications
        I will be talking about web applications.  Examples will rely on
        Python code and frameworks, but I'll try to cover the general
        issues.

At:     Dartmouth College
        Rockefeller Class of 1930 Room

	Admission is free
	All are welcome

5:30  Pre-meeting dinner at Everything But Anchovies.
      That's a pizza joint on Allen Street by the Dartmouth Bookstore.
      http://www.ebas.com/
      RSVP and bring cash.

7:00  Sign-in, networking

7:10  Introductory remarks