[GNHLUG] ManchLUG: Tuesday April 23rd @ The FARM in Manchester, NH

kenta kenta.koga at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 13:17:02 EDT 2013

Before we go too too late into the month I suppose I should announce
that yes, we will be having a meeting this month. This month's meeting
will be a social/open topic meeting.  We'll geek-out then go around
the room. I'd be interested in hearing what people would like to see
at future meetings and then I will try to coerce someone who know
something about said topics by offering them something free, as in
beer.

Schedule:
6:30 PM - Pre-meeting social. If you're ordering food, please try to
do so before the start.
7:00 - 8:30 PM Meeting kick-off, round the room. Show off projects
you're working on, cool devices you've acquired, and we'll brainstorm
topics for future meetings.

Location: (Former location of Wings Your Way)
The Farm
1181 Elm St.
Manchester, NH (corner of Elm and Bridge in downtown Manchester)

When you enter The Farm go to the left side of the restaurant and locate
the small function room or ask the hostess for assistance

Parking:
Parking in downtown Manchester is enforced between 8AM - 8PM, however
the metered spaces in front of The Farm on Elm Street and the lot behind
The Farm are free after 5:30PM. For further details:
http://www.manchesternh.gov/website/Departments/Parking/tabid/182/Default.aspx

Feel free to RSVP on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/events/100435596825012/

You can also find the Manchester Linux Users group:
@ManchLUG on twitter.com
@ManchLUG on identi.ca