New Hampshire Public Radio: Front porch

Jon Hall maddog at li.org
Wed Aug 7 21:55:12 EDT 2002

[Hi,

I was interviewed at New Hampshire Public Radio last week.  It will be
broadcast August 12th, or available over the net.

md]

Maddog-

Just wanted to let you know that your interview will air on Monday the 12th
at 6:30.  After the broadcast, it will be posted on our web site
(www.nhpr.org) as an audio file.  Thanks again for coming
in.

Laura
The stations of New Hampshire Public Radio are:
WEVO 89.1 in Concord and Manchester
             90.3 in Nashua
             104.3 in Dover
             91.3 in Littleton
WEVH 91.3 in Hanover and the Upper Valley
WEVN 90.7 in Keene & Southwest New Hampshire
WEVC 107.1 in Berlin

Jon "maddog" Hall
Executive Director           Linux International(SM)
email: maddog at li.org         80 Amherst St.
Voice: +1.603.672.4557       Amherst, N.H. 03031-3032 U.S.A.
WWW: http://www.li.org

Board Member: Uniforum Association, USENIX Association

(R)Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in several countries.
(SM)Linux International is a service mark of Linux International, Inc.