Clustering

Ben Boulanger ben at blackavar.com
Fri Aug 9 15:40:04 EDT 2002

On Fri, 9 Aug 2002 pll at lanminds.com wrote:
> If you're not afraid of Debian, FAI can be used to install a Beowulf
> cluster, at least, that's what it was originally designed for.

Okay, I'll keep that in mind if I can't find anything for redhat.  That's
what we use already here, so if possible I'd like to just stay with that.

> I don't know if it works or now, since I have no need for a Beowulf :)

Who does?? I just want to play with one and get it working on work's time
:)

--

If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a
hundred battles.