[gnhlug-announce] Wednesday's CentraLUG meeting

Bruce Dawson jbd at codemeta.com
Mon Aug 12 20:16:21 EDT 2002

CentraLUG has been experiencing spotty attendance lately, and so we've
(both of us) decided to relieve Sybase of the burden of hosting us.

So, for Wednesday's meeting, we (that is: all readers who are
interested) will meet at Pizzeria Uno's in Concord at 7:30pm on the
14th. We'll discuss group management, meeting nights, and meeting
topics, among many other things (I'm sure).

Pizzeria Uno's is right off the Exit 14 of I-93.

Oh. Its in New Hampshire!