Are American high tech workers obsolete?

bscott at ntisys.com bscott at ntisys.com
Tue Aug 13 14:45:45 EDT 2002

  I find current American culture, in general, has a hard time looking
beyond the immediate.  From people who drive dangerously on the road to save
two minutes of travel time, to people who want instant gratification for
everything, to people who cook the books of major corporations, to those who
exploit the very enviornment we live in, many do not seem to be able to look
to the future.

  (Of course, this is likely not limited to American culture; I simply point
to it because I live in it.  I'm not qualified to speak on the cultures of
other nations.)

--
Ben Scott <bscott at ntisys.com>