moving linux partitions

Hewitt Tech hewitt_tech at attbi.com
Thu Aug 15 11:33:46 EDT 2002

Although Partition Magic is mostly well behaved, be careful using something
like the Partition manager that's included with Mandrake. That partition
manager doesn't play well with Windows as I found out the hard way. It marks
extended partitions incorrectly and when Windows tries to access it, shazam,
the entire partition table is blown away! I believe the most recent versions
of the Mandrake distro correct this but I think it's worth mentioning.

-Alex