[gnhlug-announce] MELBA Meeting Wednesday night

Jim Cadorette Jim.Cadorette at mintera.com
Tue Aug 20 07:17:55 EDT 2002

Whats a mini install fest?
Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: pll at lanminds.com [mailto:pll at lanminds.com]
Sent: Monday, August 19, 2002 3:21 PM
To: gnhlug-announce at mail.gnhlug.org
Subject: [gnhlug-announce] MELBA Meeting Wednesday night

When:	Wednesday, 21 August 2002, 19:30ish
Where:	Martha's Exchange, Nashua (2nd floor)
Why:	Because we haven't gotten together there in a while.
	(and to heckle Ben :)

Topic:	We have none, but if people want to attempt a mini-install
	fest, bring CDs of the distro of your choice, and we'll aim
	to help you install.

	Other than that, we'll just get together and hang out :)

Dinner will be at 18:00ish in the usual corner.  Walk in the front
door and head towards the large copper kettles to the right.  At the
end of the bar turn left and go all the way to the back.  The geeky
looking crowd talking about bizarre and arcane stuff will be us.
--

Seeya,
Paul