MELBA wed

pll at lanminds.com pll at lanminds.com
Tue Aug 27 09:32:13 EDT 2002

In a message dated: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 23:09:22 EDT
Erik Price said:

>Is there in fact a MELBA meeting on Wednesday night?  I understand that
>there was something last week but then there was some talk of another
>meeting this week?

To my knowledge, there is no MELBA meeting this week.  However, if
you'd all like to meet at Martha's feel free to congregate :)

I goofed and scheduled last weeks meeting for the wrong week, which
seemed to work out well since we didn't have anyone to give a talk :)

If people want to get together this week and use the room upstairs,
let me know and I'll call Martha's and make sure it's available.
--

Seeya,
Paul