MELBA wed

Jon Hall maddog at li.org
Tue Aug 27 14:06:05 EDT 2002

I could give my talk about the new things in the V2.5 kernel and what they
mean to systems admins and programmers, if anyone would be interested.  I should
warn you that to do it in an hour I have to talk very fast and leave it at
the 10,000 foot level.

I would need an LCD projector.

md
Jon "maddog" Hall
Executive Director           Linux International(SM)
email: maddog at li.org         80 Amherst St.
Voice: +1.603.672.4557       Amherst, N.H. 03031-3032 U.S.A.
WWW: http://www.li.org

Board Member: Uniforum Association, USENIX Association

(R)Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in several countries.
(SM)Linux International is a service mark of Linux International, Inc.