Speaking of wireless

Patrick J. O'Rourke porourke at TheWorld.com
Tue Aug 27 21:58:06 EDT 2002

> server, etc. will remain hard wired. Thoughts, comments, suggestions
> welcome....

I've had good luck with Agere's (aka Lucent) Orinoco Silver cards on
RH 7.3.  I am also using RG-1000 access point.  I say RH7.3 because
on RH 7.2 I was able to get it working w/ the driver off their
web site on my desktop, but could not get it to work on my laptop
(Dell Latitude C600) - even using the same kernel / modules from
the desktop.  However once I upgraded to RH 7.3, everything just
worked.

Pat

--
Patrick O'Rourke