There *WILL* be a meeting tonight

Rob Lembree lembree at metrolink.com
Wed Aug 28 15:09:27 EDT 2002

The speaker will be none other than our own Jon 'maddog' Hall,
who will be detailing what's included in the Linux 2.5 kernel,
and what this means to sysadmins and programmers.  He plans to
do the talk very fast (and at that, it will take an hour!!) and
at the 10,000 foot level.  Following the talk, we'll adjourn and
continue the conversation at whatever level of detail we all
want or have the expertise available for!

The meeting will be on the second floor of Martha's Exchange,
at 187 Main St. in Nashua, NH, and will start at 7:00.

Those who wish to join us for dinner may do so downstairs at
Martha's beginning around 5:30.  Reservations are not required.

regards,
rob
--

Rob Lembree                        Metro Link Incorporated
29 Milk St.			     lembree at metrolink.com
Nashua, NH 03064-1651             http://www.metrolink.com
Phone:  954.660.2460               Alternate: 603.577.9714
PGP: 1F EE F8 58 30 F1 B1 20       C5 4F 12 21 AD 0D 6B 29