Photo printers?

pll at lanminds.com pll at lanminds.com
Mon Dec 2 08:46:51 EST 2002

Hi all,

I'm about to start researching photo-quality printers so I can more
conveniently print out pictures from my digital camera (going to
walmart is getting to be a real pain :)

Does anyone out there have any recommendations or preferences on
these things?  My basic requirements are that it:

	- be decent quality
	- print at least an 8x10 image (both portait/landscape)
	- handle color as well as b/w.
	- print on both normal paper as well as that
	  photo-quality glossy stuff
	- be a reasonable price ($500?)

Anyone know of such a thing :)

Thanks,