Resignation

Bruce Dawson jbd at codemeta.com
Wed Dec 4 11:46:40 EST 2002

Hi! I had intended on announcing this at tonight's meeting, but since there's no
meeting, and I don't want to impede progress, I'm doing it via email.

I wanted to let people know that I'm handing in my resignation as co-chairman of
GNHLUG. Effective today. My work commitments are preventing me from doing an
effective job as a chairman.

I would like you to continue supporting Paul Lussier as the co-chairman, and to
give your support to my replacement: Rob Lembree. Rob has been an ardent GNHLUG
supporter since the very early days and promises to bring focused and effective
leadership to the group.

I will continue participating in the group, and CodeMeta will continue hosting
the GNHLUG web site(s) and mailing lists.

If you have any questions or comments, please post them and I'll try to respond
in a timely fashion.

Meanwhile: Have a happy and safe holiday!

--Bruce

PS: Mail sent to chairman at gnhlug.org will go to Paul and Rob.