Knoppix "Live CD" linux distro...

Andrew W. Gaunt quantum at lucent.com
Tue Dec 10 15:59:49 EST 2002

We use it here quite a bit and have customozied for our environment(s).
Recently, I used the Install script that is part of the Knoppix distro
to place it on the hard drive of a laptop  (yet another way to make your
system PC debianish.) Works well (It has an orinoco wireless card as
well). The install script asks questions in German, but, that wasn't
much of a stumbling block (I don't know any German).

--
_| _| : : }  quantum at lucent.com - http://www-cde.mv.lucent.com/~quantum
 -(O)-==-o\  andrew at gaunt.org - http://www.gaunt.org