Performance monitoring?

pll at lanminds.com pll at lanminds.com
Fri Dec 20 11:51:09 EST 2002

SNMP is currently not an option due to very specific system
environment constraints. i.e. I do not have network connectivity to
all the systems which need to be monitored.

(oh, and all the mgmt weenies want Excel spreadsheets with the raw
data so they can draw their own pretty graphs, but that's not a
primary factor, well, not yet anyway :)

I need both the graphs and the raw data.
--

Seeya,
Paul