DSL Provider of Choice

Cole Tuininga colet at code-energy.com
Tue Dec 24 10:28:03 EST 2002

On Tue, 2002-12-24 at 09:58, Kenneth E. Lussier wrote:
> Hi all,
[snip]
> I guess the DSL services are more accepting of
> Linux users then the cable companies are.

My experience has shown that it depends on the provider - but there
certainly seem to be more Linux friendly DSL providers than cable.

I'm using Worldpath Internet at home (only available in New Durham and
parts of Farmington last I knew) but they have been very friendly, and
are completely cool with Linux.  They are not linux experts but did
their best to help me when I was having a linux networking issue.

I definitely give them a two thumbs up.

--
"I have one plan for linux.  World Domination."
 -Linus Torvalds

Cole Tuininga
Lead Developer
Code Energy, Inc