ping number two

Mark Gelinas gelinas at zk3.dec.com
Tue Jul 9 16:29:11 EDT 2002

On Tue, Jul 09, 2002 at 03:43:08PM -0400, pll+gd at lanminds.com wrote:

> In a message dated: Tue, 09 Jul 2002 15:42:17 EDT
> bscott at ntisys.com said:
>

> >  This is a second test message.  I am sending it to <discuss at gnhlug.org>
> >only.  Paul and I are attempting to figure out where a mail glitch is
> >occuring.
>
> Okay, I shouldn't get a moderate bounce this time...

Righto.  Mailman doesn't see IMAP-enhanced addresses as variants of 'normal'
addresses (like pll+gd vs. pll) - it should, but then 'domo should have also.
So you gotta post from the same address that is subscribed.

If you need more than one, subscribe with and without the '+', then
use the UI to set one to 'nomail' so it won't receive, only be allowed
for posting.

Mark

PS.  Since you've figured out the problem, I've flushed the moderator queue.

> --
>
> Seeya,
> Paul

Mark Gelinas                         Hewlett Packard Company
EMail: gelinas at zk3.dec.com           110 Spit Brook Road, ZKO3-2/W17
Phone: +1 (603) 884-1511             Nashua, NH 03062-2698   USA
Views expressed are my own, and not necessarily those of my employer.