Apologies

Paul Iadonisi pri.nhlug at iadonisi.to
Mon Nov 4 22:14:47 EST 2002

  Weird.  Very weird.  I use Linux exclusively.  Never used Outlook.  I
*swear* it wasn't a virus.  But I can't explain why all of a sudden, my
mail client (Ximian Evolution) gained a life of its own and decided it
would be fun to remail every message in my Sent mailbox.
  Anyhow, I assure you that the old messages of mine that you may have
received again are not virus laden.  New copies got dropped into my Sent
box and I checked them out -- no attachments or any other indication of
a virus.
  Apologies.

/me hides under a rock, red-faced
--