making vars in bash script accessible from shell

Price, Erik eprice at ptc.com
Mon Nov 11 10:29:56 EST 2002

I found out that they're supporting POP3 for the moment but that
this is expected to go away.  They mentioned a protocol called
MAPI will be introduced.  I know nothing about it, but I'm off to
Google for more info.  (Unless that's a typo and they meant IMAP?
The only reason I suspect not is that two different people used
that term...)

Erik