[Centralug] Really great CentraLUG meeting last night!

Travis Roy travis at scootz.net
Wed Nov 13 08:27:38 EST 2002

Heh, Thanks :)

Hopefully we'll be able to do a little better and a little more in-depth
talk and be actually presenters rather then just tagging along.. Perhaps
for January since it looks like we might have the beta for Manchester
Wireless up.

We can go over stuff like Kismet a little better, as well as other
wireless tools, WEP, Access Points, and all that good stuff. Anybody
have a big van or RV ;)

Thanks for the X-10 info as well, I have some stuff (got a firecracker
kit when they were on sale) but never did anything with it really. I
might hook that stuff up and actually try it out now :)