awk assistance

Price, Erik eprice at ptc.com
Thu Nov 14 08:50:20 EST 2002

Not to contradict you, but I think that it is code.  It's the language
of the bash shell, and does use a loop construct so I would call it
code.  (Of course, I majored in communication in college so actually we
could go further and define what "code" really is, in which case you
would be unable to access a computer without employing some level of

Erik