Looking for specialized monitor

Bill Mullen moonmullen at attbi.com
Mon Nov 18 09:56:40 EST 2002

On 15 Nov 2002, Ed Robbins wrote:

> My neighbor is looking for a 9" monochrome monitor for a metal working
> machine that he owns.  I told him to try ESS in Manchester but I'm
> looking for others sources for him.  Anyone have some places I can send
> him, in the area or online.

If he's still looking at this point, refer him to Computrend, found at:

http://www.computrendnh.com

They used to be in Derry, now they're on 28 Bypass in Hooksett (near the
Manchester line). If he calls them, he should ask for Allan.

When the need is to quickly replace an obscure monitor or printer with the
exact same make and model, these guys are hard to beat.

--

Bill Mullen   moon at lunarhub.com   MA, USA   RLU #270075   MDK 8.1 & 8.2