prolonging the emacs discussion

Price, Erik eprice at ptc.com
Wed Nov 20 13:47:36 EST 2002

I was referring to the "single backup file" thing, as I am not
currently using a version control mechanism.

Though this thread has prompted me to consider it more seriously.
CVS seems to have the broadest support among other apps, including
both NetBeans which I use at work and BBEdit which I use at home.

Erik