MELBA Meeting Wednesday, 20 November, 2002 *TONIGHT*

pll at lanminds.com pll at lanminds.com
Wed Nov 20 19:45:22 EST 2002

In a message dated: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 15:58:23 EST
pll at lanminds.com said:

>In a message dated: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 15:37:34 EST
>Michael O'Donnell said:
>
>>Where is the meeting?

>  pll> WHERE:  *Daniel Webster College*
>
>I should have specified the room also, which is C-101 in the Library
>bldg.  There will (hopefully) be signs located on campus pointing the
>way.

Dohhhhhh!  I bet it really would have helped if I had sent this to
the list long before now!  Anyway, there are 3 of us who found the
room, and we're sitting here in the Library in room C-101 eagerly
awaiting others (including the speaker :(

Seeya,
Paul, who feels like a real idiot for not stating *all* the pertinent
info for tonights meeting!