[gnhlug-announce] My apologies...

Vince McHugh vince_mchugh at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 21 20:27:34 EST 2002

> I fully agree with the punishment.  Everyone makes
> mistakes, but the punishment must fit the crime.
> But I believe Paul should know, that if he doesn't
> accept his punishment, we will hunt him down and
> force him to use Windows 2.0 until he does.  :)

  Our Constitution forbids the use of cruel and
unusual punishment. So Windows is definitely out :-)

  Hey, I am definitely interested in redoing the CUPS
& Scanning presentation in January. I had a chance to
do a practice run last night. I found out I had a few
typos [I hope I spelled typos right ;-)].

=====
.           Regards,
          Vince McHugh
     Systems Support Manager