Boston Linux Conference December 3-4

Paul Iadonisi pri.nhlug at iadonisi.to
Fri Nov 22 10:51:06 EST 2002

On Thu, 2002-11-21 at 22:56, Bruce Dawson wrote:

[snip]

> Also, sorry for the .doc formats, but if I had to convert those, then
> this would have gone out well *after* the event!

  I think we can forgive you, Bruce, but I really think we oughta slap
around Jupitermedia a bit for putting out crappy .doc format stuff for a
completely Linux-centric conference. :-)

  (Look, I had zero problems [that I could tell, but I didn't look
closely] reading this in OpenOffice, but too me, it's just asinine, to
send out Linux conference info in .doc format.  However, please do note
the smiley above.  Someday, if the OASIS group has it way, we won't have
to deal with this anymore. /me hopes for the impossible.)

--
-Paul Iadonisi
 Senior System Administrator