Cost of holiday meeting dinner on 4 December

Bruce Dawson jbd at codemeta.com
Fri Nov 22 11:46:08 EST 2002

We are working out some logistics regarding the meeting on December 4. We
would like to have a "holiday dinner" with the meeting, but sponsors for
the $1200+ cost are hard to come by.

So, we are polling everyone who might want to come to the meeting. The
presentation will be maddog doing a "year in review".

1. Will you be coming to the meeting?

2. Are you interested in joining in a pre-meeting holiday dinner for $25
per person?

3 Are you interested in joining in a pre-meeting holiday dinner for $13
per person (only if we can find a sponsor)?

4. Are you interested in having a "post-holiday" meeting (sometime in
January)? The speaker may not be maddog.

Please reply to this message with your opinion! (Not to me.)