[gnhlug-announce] Holiday dinner meeting

Rob Lembree lembree at jumpshift.com
Sat Nov 30 16:17:30 EST 2002

Hi Folks,

	Because time's short, we've had difficulty with
a location, and because of poor response to a dinner meeting
in early December, we've decided to defer the dinner meeting
until January.  We'll announce details a little later, and
again take a poll as to who'd be interested in coming.

	We're looking for cash sponsors to help defray the
cost of the dinner meeting.  If you know of a company who
may be interested in sponsoring or co-sponsoring this
meeting, please send mail to gnhlug-org.

	Also, you may have noted that the fourth Wednesday
of December happens to be a holiday, so there will be no
MELBA meeting in December.  Enjoy the holidays, whatever
you happen to call them!

regards,
rob

--

Rob Lembree
29 Milk St.			            JumpShift, LLC