WebDAV?

pll at lanminds.com pll at lanminds.com
Tue Oct 1 10:06:57 EDT 2002

Hi all,

I've recently been reading up on Subversion (http://subversion.tigris.org/),
the supposed/anticipated replacement for CVS.  It happens to use
WebDAV/DeltaV as it's backend networking engine.  As result of this, I've
stumbled across WebDAV.

I think I mentioned it a while back here, and a few people responded
that they were, in fact, using WebDAV very successfully.

I now find that I want, and have time, to play with WebDAV, but don't
seem to know where to begin.  After a cursory search of both
Apache.org and WebDAV.org, I can't seem to find any real
documentation.

What I'm specifically looking for are an "Intro to" followed by an
"Administrator's Guide" type documents.

Thanks!

--

Seeya,