OpenLDAP book?

Ken Ambrose kena at well.com
Mon Oct 7 16:46:12 EDT 2002

Hey, all.  It appears to me that OpenLDAP has an almost complete dearth of
dead-tree documentation.  Is this true?  Does anyone know of a reasonably
good book that is still in print that I might be able to find?  Just
looking for implementation -- but preferably in English, as opposed to the
stuff on openldap.org.  (Okay, it's not that bad, but it is darn terse and
almost inpenetrable for a relative newbie to LDAP.)  And while this may
seem redundant, I'm looking for it to be specifically regarding OpenLDAP,
and _not_ another high-level overview of "why LDAP is cooler than
[NIS|NDS|NIS+|etc.]", which seems to grow in proliferation.

Thanks!

-Ken